Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Packing for Guantanamo...

I found this quiz at Dr. Bitch's place. I'm not as smart as she is; all I got was a 96.

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 96%

You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!

Do You Want the Terrorists to Win?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



I thought it was a ploy to start identifying all us libbrals so they can get a headcount and ready the prison cells. Guess I was right, because the quiz is followed by this statement:

I'm glad you took this quiz. If it came out that you are an America-hating scumbag, the authorities are probably already on to you. Hopefully you are actually a pro-war Republican patriot, and if so, please cast a vote in November in support of George W. Bush. The liberal forces are plotting against him and we'll need you to help ensure his winning policies remain unchanged for years to come!


It could be farce, but I can't tell because I'm a woman and have no sense of humor.

No comments: