I dropped in on one of my favorite reads, Maya's Granny, and found the name meme. I did something like this a while back on someone's blog with my real name, but I think I'm going to stick to my blog name, Bitty Sue, with "Sue" operating as both middle and last name. Let's see what happens:
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & first car) - Taffy Datsun
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) - Butter Pecan Oatmeal (doesn't sound very gangsta if you ask me!).
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - B Sue (well, that was no fun)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Periwinkle Cat
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Suebi
6. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) - The Sage Pepsi
7. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) - Ralph David
8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) - Hendricks Houston
9. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, favorite flower) - Spring Gardenia
10. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) - Banana Slacksy
11. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) - English Muffin Maple
12. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) - The Reading Lightning Tour
13. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) - Sue Chicago
14. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Josephine Unknown
I think this at very least proves that I have no business being a gangsta, but I might make a great soap opera character or weather anchor...
Feel free to join in, in comments if you are without blog.