Monday, July 25, 2005

I am Inspiration Soup. You?

Still trying to see if I can get links to work. I may break down and ask those of you who might be trolling this site to tell me what I'm doing wrong. It's the only part of the Blogger package that's doing me in.

inspiration
You are Inspiration Soup!! You live to Inspire
those around you with your green beany, white
chunky, red soupy goodness. Many have come and
lit candles in your honor. You've inspired
them to become better people. Thank you,
Inspiration Soup... thank you.


What Weight Watchers recipe card from 1974 are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Ok, so that worked. But I think it's because the site I'm sending you to gave me everything I needed to make it work. Woe is still I.

1 comment:

Bitty said...

Learning that you are Mackerelly -- and never having once ever, ever thought of you in that way -- inspired me to find out just what else is in those cards.

A link to the outrageous "what else" appears above. Hey, I remember the 70's well and it was, indeed, just like that.