Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Bitty returns with a self-assessment

Having been buried under a paper blob of student writing for what seems like months now, I hope to actually blog a thing or two in the coming weeks.

I started my blogging day with a visit to Waveflux's acre of cyberspace, where I discovered a link to a quiz that helped me feel secure in my femininity...and my masculinity.

Three questions into the quiz I could see where it was going, but what I found interesting was discovering where I stand I comparison to others who have taken the quiz. Even though I'm apparently a female female, I'm rather certain that twenty-five years ago when I was married and meek I'd have scored a negative 20 on the masculinity scale. I've come a long way, baby.






Feminine
You scored 43 masculinity and 83 femininity!
You scored high on femininity and low on masculinity. You have a traditionally feminine personality.







My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:













free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 7% on masculinity





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 92% on femininity
Link: The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test written by weirdscience on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

No comments: