Thursday, July 20, 2006

One thing I'm buying and one thing I'm not

First, the not: Amazon.com grocery...

Everything is sold in supersize bulk, I suppose for those who don't have time to get to Costco biannually. I love me some popcorn, but even I don't need $40 worth at a pop.

Then, thumbs up for Pandora --

Custom "radio" on my PC. Why didn't someone tell me about this sooner? Really? They play songs based on your love of certain artists or songs. You can set up multiple "stations." They even boot songs ya don't like. What could be better? No Phil Collins, ever!

Ever!

(Note: the "buying" is metaphoric in the case of Pandora. It's free.)

2 comments:

Meowkaat said...

Hahaaa that's priceless.

Anonymous said...

Amother thing I like about you, my friend....I also loathe Phil Collins!

Your Friend,
F.