Monday, August 11, 2008

Goodbye, Boys. Goodbye, Summer.

I've seen my daughter's sons more this summer than I ever have before in their short little lives. Circumstances brought us together for a week in May, two weeks in June, and two weeks in July/August. I've become used to having them around, but today they climbed in the mini-van and went home to North Carolina.

I'll miss them more than I can say.


T and W, playing with a Nintendo DS in the motel in Maryland where we stayed for a week while visiting family. Good times.

1 comment:

kkryno said...

Good times. I totally relate. I miss my Judlebug more than is humanly possible! Being a grandma rocks though!(I'm secretly hatching a plan to convince them that living with us is the answer to all dreams and thwarts all strife!) ;) Hope it works.