Tuesday, October 21, 2008

(Don't) Let Your Freak Flag Fly!

First, we need to establish that I live in a Very Red county.

I confirmed something driving to work today that I thought I had noticed before: on the signs and billboards dotting our landscape that advertise the candidacy of those running for local offices, "REP" is not prominently displayed. There's a lot of fine print under the signs, print you can't read while driving. It may show up there.

As I thought about it, I remembered that this same thing happened in 2006.

Bottom line: these guys are not willing to admit they're Republicans.

2 comments:

kkryno said...

That must be a different version of "don't ask-don't tell" or what you don't know won't hurt the goose...;)

Bitty said...

That must be a different version of "don't ask-don't tell"

hahahahahaha!!!!

Seriously, I'm on the lookout for this, and they only advertise their political party in the smallest of font.