Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lost liveblogging, sort of

9:17 -- just had a wacky thought: what if Daniel is Charlotte's father???? Bet he is, bet he is, bet he is!!! (That would explain the strong, but non-sexual connection between them...)

9:28 -- the fact that he just said he was in love with her does NOT negate my theory!!! (I mean, could he say, I love this woman who is the same age as I am because she's my daughter? Could he? Could he?)

9:42 -- theory still holds. Did you see that woman in the bed, the Charlotte lookalike?

Show's over. Nothing happened to convince me that my theory is wrong. Daniel and Teresa are Charlotte's parents.

Also, because he doesn't know who Locke is in 195-whatever, I don't think Richard is a time-traveler, just some form of immortal or a man whose parents gave him really excellent longevity genes.

Wouldn't this just all sound goofy to someone who doesn't follow Lost? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't this just all sound goofy to someone who doesn't follow Lost? :)

Wouldn't it, though. :-p